Monday, December 31, 2012

In a nutshell

Assalamualaikum to Mdm Shahniza and all my beloved friends

This will be my last post.
First of all, I would like to thank each and every one of you for everything we have been through together.
Thank you madam, for being an awesome lecturer to all of us. I'm looking forward to see you during uhh, a subject for part 6,was it? hehe :D
And thank you Azua, for being my group mate, supporting everything I do from the very beginning.
I couldn't ask for a better teammate. :)

Apart from that,I would also like to apologize for all of my wrongdoings.
I can say I was very extremely upset due to a lot of things that didn't go how I planned it to be for this semester.
Of course, I'm totally aware about the fact that we can only plan and that Allah determines everything.
I flunked a lot of tests as I had been busy completing the projects. And yet, none of the systems seemed to please the lecturers. But that's okay because I can at least say I tried. I really did.
And I'm so sorry madam to have disappoint you. I will try harder next time, if ever there's any.
Halalkan segala benda yang madam ajarkan kat kami. Doakan kami ye madam.
Nanti insyaAllah ada masa saya ajak family saya makan kat Selera Tradisi. Eh apeni xD
Thank you again.

Until next time :3







0 comments:

Post a Comment