Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello November!

November 1 2012.

Hm...yesterday was yet another boring, or should I say non productive day?
I haven't got anything much done yesterday, or any day since the mid term break started.

BUT,  I went to the library today to get some work done with my friends.
That's fairly productive to me ;)
Although I'd rather sit at home and do nothing except eat, play and sleep,
I think going to the library is definitely a great start to get all the works done.
Because I can't really get anything done at home, and you can't blame me for that because I personally think that most of you are just like me. No? Please say yes.

Anyway, it wasn't at all boring in the library given the fact that I was there with some crazy (and awesome!) friends along  hehehe  (n_n )v
Finally we went for a late lunch together and my jaw hurts from laughing too much -_-
T'was definitely an amazing day. Alhamdullilah.

Thank you so much for reading.



2 comments:

Nasuhabeautyfacial said...

Nice!! hehehe..lagu pun best..:D

hani aziz said...

heheh tenkiuu =D

Post a Comment