Thursday, September 20, 2012

N e t c e n t r i c ?

Assalamualaikum.

AS promised, here I am updating 'the blog' again. The topic for this post will be on netcentric.
Now before I proceed, I'd like to correct a mistake I made on my previous post.
"We had breakfast before heading back to the hustle and bustle of the city  at about 3pm. " Whoops, what I meant to say was that we had breakfast and did our stuff until it was time to  head back home at 3pm. Sorriee heheh.

What is netcentric? You know..that, is one good question. Because frankly, I don't even know the answer to that question nor have I found anyone who was able to clearly answer it. But in certain situations where people aren't taking " I'm not really sure what netcentric is " for an answer, then I would say that it has something to do with developing a website which is connected to the network or something.

And oh,  we have netcentric classes every Wednesday and Thursday for this current semester. So the thing is, I have problems understanding Java ever since the 3rd semester during diploma then. I DON'T KNOW WHY. That's why I get freaked out every time the lecturer starts to randomly points at one of us to answer his questions *fidgeting*  D:

"I can at least say I tried!". Lol, I don't think so. All I know is I seem to fail to get it all in my head system over and over again. Why oh why! T-T   Okay STOP, TMI~

Thank you thank you thank you.
Until next time ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment